V for Very Good Effort

Well after tonight the Blue team is 2-0! Yeah!
REd team is now 1-1. I heard a parent say as we were leaving that it was good for the boys to lose one game; it will build some character. I think so too.
Well one thing is for sure: they are lucky to have such an awesome coach.
Brooke did so well watching Daddy coach for 3 whole hours. She slept through the beggining of the first game until one crazy 8th grader decided to stand right next to a carseat full of sleeping baby and scream at the top of her lungs. And it was just to get another teeny bopper's attention; nothing was even going on in the game. Well Brooke was frightened and woke up crying. She stayed awake for the rest of that game and the next one too.
We had a busy day today, one of the high points being Ladies Bible Class at church. I am so thankful that I can be involved in this study. Not only does it keep me accountable in my reading, but I am making some new friends. I was very nervous the first time a few weeks ago when none of my familiar friends were there. I look back and realize God just wanted me to branch out and meet some new people. Probably the best part about it is I get to know some of the older ladies of our congregation. I actually feel very comfortable around older ladies. Even when I was teaching, my best friends were the older teachers. It's good to have a variety of friends.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP