Rockin' and Rollin'
Well I am at the library blogging, sure to not make a sound with my sleeping child in the stroller next to me. We just finished story time here, and Brooke actually noticed the bubbles this time. The older babies in the class were sooo cute chasing the bubbles. I noticed she was getting tired, so we'll just spend nap time here.
Well we are rolling over pros now! Brooke rolled over 3 times last Friday and hasn't stopped since. She's even halfway rolling back over to her tummy! Just like everyone else told me, all babies are different and will hit their milestones at different times. She is becoming VERY talkative and smiles at anyone who smiles at her. She's been waking up in the middle of the night several times this week. The pediatrician mentioned that waking up at night to eat is a sign that a baby is ready to start food. Exciting!
David's team lost both games last night. Apparently 12 players did not pass for the 6 weeks, so that makes it a little harder to win games. He was also the administrator for the 7th grade games on Monday, so Brooke has hardly seen Daddy since Sunday. She did wake up last night at about 10:15 very congested. David jumped at the chance to pick her up and hold her while I suctioned her nose. He rocked her to sleep and for a long time afterward. I could tell he has really missed his girl.
While she's still asleep I'm going to look for a few recipes from cookbooks here, a little idea from my friend Kimberlee.

Congratulations on the rolling over! That's a big step!
Hi Kim! I am glad to find you!!! Brooke is adorable...she is getting so big! Take care and enjoy your sweet baby!
Yea, rolling over :-)