All About My Man
This was from Paige, so I am doing it now.... 
1. Who is your man? David Wayne Bagley (ppl in MP still call him David Wayne)
2. How long have you been together? 4 yrs in November
3. How long dated? We dated a year, were engaged for 6 months, and married for over 2 yrs.
4. How old is your man? About to be the big 3-0 in November. Scratch that--David just said, "Old enough."
5. Who eats more? David but I eat more often.
6. Who said "I love you" first? David.
7. Who is taller? David by 6 inches.
8. Who sings better? Me but that is not saying much.
9. Who is smarter? I did better grade-wise, but David has an awesome memory. For example, he can name all the presidents in order, the years they served, and their parties. Plus he knows like every sports fact ever.
10. Whose temper is worse? David's
11. Who does the laundry? Me unless I forget and he needs something
12. Who takes out the garbage? 50-50
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We both do! I sleep on my stomach, so that would put David on the right side. He sleeps on his back (until I tell him to roll over bc he's snoring), which places me on the right side TOO!
14. Who pays the bills? I do
15. Who is better with the computer? David is better at Excel, which I think was created solely to confuse me. Ok David is better with all computer things except making photo montages.
16. Who mows the lawn? Maintenance
17. Who cooks dinner? Moi
18. Who drives when you are together? David
19. Who pays when you go out? David
20. Who is most stubborn? David. I'm not stubborn! I'm not!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'm never wrong, so... j/k We rate equally on this question.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? It's about the same.
23. Who kissed who first? David kissed me on our 3rd date.
24. Who asked who out? David asked me.
25. Who proposed? David gave me a bracelet for Christmas that said, Marry Me. Then he pulled the ring out of his shirt pocket and proposed. I was so surprised and happy.
26. Who is more sensitive? me
27. Who has more friends? We probably have the same amount, although I do more with my friends.
28. Who has more siblings? Me, I'm one of 4.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? David, but he takes my advice.
If you read this you are tagged.

I was so behind with my blog reading! Thanks for posting so much. See you tonight!
hehe, I like this, too cute :-) Love you stubborn answer too!
Hey. I did not know that you all had a blog. I am glad that I found it. Brooke has gotten so big. She is adorable.
I think it's great that you make a blog about your hubby and you. That is sweet!