Strollerskating
Yesterday we tried Strollerskating at the local roller rink with our friends Jill & her baby Mason. This was really fun and I have to admit I am a little sore today. I think I will get better with practice. I didn't grow up around much concrete so I'm not exactly the skating expert. In fact, the only bone I've ever broken was done so while rollerblading down a hill in college. I was careful this time, probably going much slower than our friends were used to, and I stuck close to the wall. I think we'll try it again soon!
After skating, we headed over for a playdate with our friends Emily & her baby Grace. The girls are pretty funny because they are beginning to notice each other. We're so thankful we have such wonderful friends that hang out with us during the day!
After skating, we headed over for a playdate with our friends Emily & her baby Grace. The girls are pretty funny because they are beginning to notice each other. We're so thankful we have such wonderful friends that hang out with us during the day!
Grace has a beautiful nursery. I didn't really capture much of it with this picture, but it is decked out in brown and pink. So girly!
And here are some fun pictures we've taken lately...
"Does this diaper make my butt look big?" (From some of David's coworkers) 
Brooke has found her feet and loves to hold them. Thankfully they haven't made it to her mouth yet.

She is so fun! I'm glad you have other moms and babies to play with during the day.
Strollerskating? Sounds fun! I have never even heard of it! I also love the video of Brooke eating her first cereal. How fun!
mum any pics of her like that with her legs spread wide open but no diaper on so I can see her pu--y?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm unsnap her onesie, pull the diaper open, get my face between her legs and eat thatpussy, if only my ex wifespussy felt and tasted as good as my daughters she wouldn't be my ex