Basketball Season
>> 2/29/08 –
sports,
teaching/coaching
I haven't mentioned one big part of our lives right now...basketball!!! David coaches the 8th grade boys at his school. Win or lose, David has been there for those boys with encouragement and support. He never neglects to tell them how proud he is of them, and the admiration they feel for him is apparent too. The team has shown tons of improvement since the first game; they are really playing like a team now. Brooke and I try to make it to every game. Our little girl is quite the basketball fanatic. She cheers and claps for Daddy's team.
Go Eagles!
Strategizing...
Who needs Mavs tickets?

You are such a supportive wife :-))) We'd enjoy doing another sports game night and this one's inside !!!
You are such a supportive wife and an encouragement to us all. I bet Brooke is a cute cheerleader.