just wanted to add to our families out there... You don't have to have a blogger ID to leave a comment. You can post with the anonymous option and just put your name at the end. Love,Kim
I don't like seeing those cars...it's too scary to think you and Brooke were involved in that! I'm so thankful you are fine!
I second that I'm so relieved you guys are all right. God gave you all that crushed metal to protect you :-)
I am so glad you guys are okay. I hope everyone is feeling better. See you Sunday
Kim - I am so glad that you and Brooke are unharmed. Praise the Lord.
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
just wanted to add to our families out there...
You don't have to have a blogger ID to leave a comment. You can post with the anonymous option and just put your name at the end.
Love,
Kim
I don't like seeing those cars...it's too scary to think you and Brooke were involved in that! I'm so thankful you are fine!
I second that I'm so relieved you guys are all right. God gave you all that crushed metal to protect you :-)
I am so glad you guys are okay. I hope everyone is feeling better. See you Sunday
Kim - I am so glad that you and Brooke are unharmed. Praise the Lord.