KIMPALOOZA 2008
>> 3/6/08 –
birthday,
celebrations,
grandparents
So my birthday is kind of a big deal...
...to my family.



and we all enjoyed a little bit of it, even Miss Priss.



Breakfast the next morning was fabulous. We must have stayed down there for a couple of hours. Kendra especially enjoyed the balloon making clown and the face painter.







They are so awesome.
Dad, Mom, my sister Summer and her kids Felix & Kendra, and my sister Kelly all rented a big van and drove up to stay the weekend with us in Grapevine at the Embassy Suites. It was great except for a big bummer...Summer woke up Sunday morning with a swollen throat and a fever. She spent most of the weekend crashed out in the room or asleep in the car. I didn't get any pictures of her, but she was there.
Kel, me, Kendra, & Brooke
Mom, Dad, & the girls
the hotel
Felix's birthday was a week before mine so we celebrated with him too. After spending some time in the Bass Pro shop that is connected to the hotel, we enjoyed a really nice dinner at the restaurant that is also connected to the hotel. When the waiter asked Felix if he wanted a half or full order of ribs he said full, so the waiter brought this out...
We spent the rest of the evening chatting and enjoying each other's company. Dad even let us order two slices of triple chocolate cake up to the room. Brooke loved all the attention.
A spoon and a chair, what else do I need?
Peek-a-boo Grammy!
worn out.
Yes, that is a pink lizard princess.
Brooke got her nap in on Daddy's chest, still her favorite spot.
My Aunt Beth joined us for breakfast. So sweet of her!
Being silly in the bathroom...
We ended the weekend with a trip to Grapevine Mills Mall. David took a pic of us in front of the Rainforest Cafe. Summer was konked out in the car, bless her heart.
My actual birthday (Tuesday) was really nice too. It actually snowed! David made dinner, cleaned up the kitchen, and bought me a video camera! I received many cards, phone calls, & gifts. I'm feeling pretty loved right now...

What a fun and neat idea. I love b-days and I can see you doing something like this for Brooke. Good to see y'all on Sunday. Where did you get your new blog page from (I'm not even sure if that is what it is called)?
Yeaaa, I'm so glad you got spoiled :-) Happy (late) Birthday!!
Looks like you had a great time with the family!! BIRTHDAYS ARE THE BEST! Love & Miss you!
Love,
Your cous, Carrie