Cameron Park

Saturday was a special day. We met our good friends Emily & Mark in Waco for some food, shopping, & fun. Emily and I have been friends since we were little, and I am so thankful for our lifetime friendship. We have also enjoyed getting to know and love her awesome husband Mark. We were all married within a month of each other. We even used the same bridesmaid dresses.
After lunch, we headed over to Cameron Park for some trail hiking. It was a beautiful day. Brooke enjoyed the hike from her front carrier. 

We ended up taking some "advanced" hiking trails. Just had to add that. (Advanced trails found totally by accident)
Had to put this one in there because Brooke was smiling in the breeze.

Anonymous –   – (March 18, 2008 at 11:06 AM)  

Go Bagleys!

Amy McCown  – (March 19, 2008 at 6:47 PM)  

The wig pictures are funny. I am having some flashbacks to dressing crazy for HU club games. Way to go with the advanced trails. :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP