Swim Lesson Success
Guess who completed (certificate and all) her swim lessons?
I thought we might not make it through the end of the week because Monday of week 2 of lessons was looking quite grim. She screamed the whole time, I mean the whole time!
I was ready to throw in the striped beach towel, but David encouraged us to go back for one more try.
He rode along to cheer Brooke along, accompanied by Baby Sisters. The audience support really seemed to help her, and day by day I noticed her being less scared while cautiously picking up each new skill.
I wouldn't say that last day was just perfect. She yelled from the pool to Daddy, "I want to go back to Plano!" and she repeatedly asked Mommy to keep her safe.
But all in all I would call swim lessons a success! The day after they "graduated", Brooke and her buddy Ava celebrated by taking a strictly fun dip in Ava's neigborhood pool. And they loved it!

Her bathing suit is so cute! And her plea to return to Plano is priceless. Way to hang in there, Mommy!