6/18/2005

Five years ago today I married one great guy, and every day since I have been so thankful God led us to one another. I knew he was the person I had prayed for all of my life. I wasn't nervous at all that day, just ready to be married to David!

When I look at these pictures it seems like so long ago. I feel so much older than that girl in the pictures, I guess because it has been such an eventful five years!

Thank you David for being the most wonderful husband I could have ever imagined. I love you more than I can put into words.

Mom –   – (June 18, 2010 at 7:09 AM)  

What great memories, the perfect wedding!! Happy Anniversary and love you both!

Heather  – (June 18, 2010 at 8:39 AM)  

Happy Anniversary! What great pictures. You are a beautiful bride!

Hayley  – (June 18, 2010 at 10:22 AM)  

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy the day!

Winters  – (June 18, 2010 at 12:01 PM)  

Happy 5-year Anniversary to you guys! Those are beautiful pictures :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP