A Day In My Life
Over at Multiples & More, the QOTW is "What is your typical day?"

Well my typical day for most of the year and my typical day for the summer are two different things. During the school year I am by myself a lot. David's coaching responsibilities are time consuming and we miss him, not that I am complaining. The first year we were married he was a high school football coach in Texas, enough said. He has so much more time at home now as a middle school teacher than he did then.
The summer is a different story, especially this summer. He is not working his usual summer conditioning camp this year, so he is home with us most of the time. We will miss the extra cash from him working camp, but my life is much easier with him here.
Back to what our schedule looks like.
7:00-7:30 am - Up and at 'em for the babies. Brooke usually sleeps in longer since she goes to bed later. Make breakfast, get the kids dressed, let them play! Consequentially break up a few spats.
Throughout the day - Multiple diaper changes, wardrobe changes, drink refills and clean up. Many times we will venture out of the house, since there are two of us adults. We don't really have a specific time when we do this, we just usually don't go during baby nap time.
10ish - Twins take a morning nap. Brooke enjoys some uninterrupted time alone with Mommy & Daddy or at play by herself.
12:00 - Lunch for everyone. The twins love to feed themselves and I'm totally okay with that. I just cut up whatever we're all having in about a million pieces with the kitchen shears (those things are great!) Brooke is not the best eater, but I try to get her to eat something at lunch time.
1:00 - Mommy & Brookie have learning time for a few minutes. I think she really likes this special time with me. Daddy entertains K&C.
2:00 - Rest time! K&C down for their afternoon nap, B picks a movie or does whatever she wants quietly in the playroom. Sometimes she will fall asleep.
3:30- 6pm - Can be a crazy time of day. Somewhere in this time, I'll figure out what we will have for dinner & prepare it. Also there is a snack. We try to keep the kids entertained for the rest of the time. Sometimes, okay let's face it - most times, Sesame Street gets involved.
6:00 - Dinner. Always ends in a huge mess, but everyone gets fed and happy. :)
6:45 - Baths, # of kids in bath at once varies.
7:15 - Baby Bedtime Routine
7:30 - Babies in cribs, usually asleep by 7:45
9:00 - Brooke stories, prayers, and in bed -- for the first time anyway. ;)
Sometime after that - I try to get a few things done around the house if I'm not too tired. David & I like to spend time together, even if it's just relaxing with a tv show we both like. I end up staying up later than I should, and prepare to do it all again the next day.
And to answer the rest of the QOTWs...
Do you follow your routine very closely?
Some things I try to keep very consistent, most importantly nap times. The awake times/activities vary from day to day, especially now that David is home and we like to go and do things during the day.
How much help do you have?
Right now I am loving having my husband home. Other than that, with our parents a good distance from us, we don't have much help from day to day. It's not that help is not there if we need it, we just don't call on the people that offer much. My Aunt Beth is close by, and we have some really awesome friends that happily help us when we need it. The grandparents make trips to visit us regularly.
What chores do you do on a daily basis?
I sweep! Several times a day I do this because I don't want the babies picking up any choking hazards like a nickel or something ;). I wipe down eating surfaces, I try to pick up after everyone, I (or David usually) take out the trash bag we seem to fill up every day. I throw the toys that have trickled through the house back in the playroom. I run the dishwasher, and not quite every day I wash clothes.
Do you get any "me" time during the day? What do you do?
I get lots more "me" time in the summer than during the school year. It's nice! "Me" time happens mostly during rest time and after kids' bedtimes. It involves my daily quiet time with God, blogging, facebook, reading a magazine or book, or watching some tv.
What is your favorite part of each day?
I love seeing Claire and Keely light up when I go in to get them up in the morning or from a nap. I love spending one on one time with each of my girls. I love watching the girls interact and be sweet to each other. I love checking the mail with Brooke. I love each and every snuggle, hug, and kiss. I know this time with them is limited and will be gone before I know it, so I do my best to savor all of it before it's gone.
What is your least favorite part of each day?
Hmm...poop! Collective crankiness somewhere between 4 and 6 each day. Whining. Oh the whining!
Are you able to make time for all the things you want/need to do? If you could fit it all in, what would you do?
I don't have a lot of regret at the end of the day. I just try to make the best of the time I have. I know I am far from perfect, but I find joy in each day God gives me. I wouldn't want to change my day.

Sounds a lot like my days! You do a great job as a Mommy, Kim!
Love the day-to-day routine! I agree...kitchen shears are the best! I use mine at every meal!