Skinny Dipper
If you haven't noticed already, many of my June posts involve water and swimsuits. The other day we let the babies join sister in the pool for an impromptu after dinner swim.
Claire let us know right away she was not interested! So I took her inside and dried and dressed her. She was still game for some spectating.
Keely however loved splashing in the pool, swimsuit or no swimsuit. She could have spent all evening in the pool with big sis.
Keely, our naked little jaybird
If she can put her leg up on it she will. She does this in the bath too and it makes me nervous!
Little water tots :)

I love this. I need to get our girls out in the pool more. It's just tough to do it alone. I think the more I do it, though, the more they will like it. Super cute. Love the naked babes!