I remember loving to sit in front of a fan and sing into it when I was a kid!
And aren't we thankful our children are so easily entertained! My two spent an hour last night exploring the box that our latest shipment from diapers.com had come in.
Love the first picture of Brooke and the fan. I have fond memories of sitting in front of them when I was a kid also.
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
I remember loving to sit in front of a fan and sing into it when I was a kid!
And aren't we thankful our children are so easily entertained! My two spent an hour last night exploring the box that our latest shipment from diapers.com had come in.
Love the first picture of Brooke and the fan. I have fond memories of sitting in front of them when I was a kid also.