Silly Silly Sisters

Claire and Keely always wake up in a good mood -- always! Brooke went in with Daddy & me to get them up from their nap and they were all three so cute talking to each other, we just put them together in Claire's crib. The simple things that amuse them!
  Please excuse the nakedness; it's tough to keep clothes on one of our girls.

Keely's in the middle

Hayley  – (June 10, 2010 at 9:55 PM)  

What great pictures! I think Claire and Keely are looking more and more like Brook. I have trouble keeping clothes on my oldest as well....what is up with that?

Hollie  – (June 11, 2010 at 8:39 AM)  

What beautiful girls you have, Kim!!! I have LOVED watching them grow. You are clearly such a good momma...such a blessing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP