The Return of the Wig and Football Season


It's that time of year again! Tuesday evening was the first football game for the 8th graders. David called me around lunch time to say he had been entered in a teacher dance-off during the pep rally. Brooke and I just had to see that.

Turns out this $14 investment was well worth it. Unfortunately it has gotten a lot of use, especially in public. I can't believe Brooke recognized Daddy in this getup.
Of course I took pictures of the dance-off. 
Supposedly the Cha-Cha-Slide
And onto the game that same evening...
We didn't even make it through the second quarter of the first game because Miss Priss did not want to sit still, unless of course she was eating. 
Mmm, popcorn!
Warm up time, pretty much all I saw of the game.
Go Eagles!
Brooke prefered walking around instead of watching the game...

Sarah  – (September 25, 2008 at 9:28 PM)  

I love the shadow picture. Sooo cute!

JT  – (September 26, 2008 at 12:01 PM)  

We attend many football games as well adn I can honestly say...hannah prefers to mix in watching the game with exploring!! What a great sport David is! I love it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP