Little Blessings
I thought I would share some of the bright moments during the past couple of dark weeks. Aren't they beautiful?
all of my nieces and nephews & me
Left to right: Kendra & Felix (Summer's kiddos), Ginny, me, & Austin holding Charlotte
Have you ever seen such a head of hair on a 4 month old? Brooke was jealous.
Princess Kendra & Princess Ginny
Going for a ride...Ginny, Brooke, & Austin
Scrub-a-dub-dub Ginny & Brooke in the tub!
My sis Kelly with Ginny
Kel french braided Ginny's hair. It looked quite fabulous!
Beautiful girl
Here's a video of the sweetest thing ever! Turn on the sound.

They are absolutely beautiful children. Thank you for sharing Austin, Ginny and Charlotte and a bit of their wonderful personalities with us. We will continue to pray for all three of them.
I love that vidio of Ginny in her princess dress!! :)
Love,
Kori