Please Pray!

I have a healthy baby. I am reminded what a blessing this is every time I hear about a baby who isn't. Mom called this afternoon and told me about a childhood friend of mine whose little girl was just diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. Please pray for the Jost family. They really need it right now. 


Side note: I started keeping our friends' baby boy two days a week. It is not easy caring for a 4 month old and a seven month old at the same time, but we'll all get used to it eventually. My arms are going to be so strong! Colt is a sweetie, and Brooke has taken a shine to him too. She was watching me pat his back and she started patting him too. Soo cute! 


Anonymous –   – (January 9, 2008 at 9:27 PM)  

I've been thinking about you guys. Hope all goes well. I know if anyone can handle 2 you can! (Although I continue to believe it's easier to have two to watch if at least one of them can stand up on their own!) Wes bought me a mac for Christmas so I'm looking forward to sharing mac secrets and maybe a live chat so the girls can watch each other on the screen. Hope all is well!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP