8 Month Excitement
>> 1/23/08 –
firsts,
monthly updates
Well Princess, you are 8 months old! We just cannot believe how fast you are growing and how wonderful it is to see your personality develop. Here are 8 things about you that I love...
1. Your babbling skills are at a high point right now. You talk allll the time to anyone who will listen, even during quiet times at church and during prayer times. You say things like, "Yayayaya, mammmmmmammmaaa (which I count as mama), bababa, heeeheeeeee, aglaa", etc.
2. You are really great at getting around. You crawl so fast, and you climb up on anything you can. You even sidestep walk when holding on to something.
3. You just started clapping. You love to clap, and you get really excited when someone notices you are clapping. You went to the nursery for the first time on Sunday, and you went to babies class where they sing with you. You did very well I was told.
5. You are still my snugglebunny. People said the cuddliness would not last, but you are your mommy's girl. We cuddle, snuggle, hug, & nap together just about anytime we can. Your favorite place is in my arms. I just can't get enough!
6. You have developed a kissy face. We make kissy faces to you, and you open and close your mouth and lunge your mouth at us. Most of the time you end up sucking our noses or chins.
7. You love other babies. Every time we see one of our baby friends you shriek with joy and flap your hands and arms toward them. You love to touch other babies' faces, and you look so concerned when they cry. You even stop what you are doing to notice a baby on tv.
8. You are the messiest eater I have ever seen! You are so independent that you only want to feed yourself, not take a spoonful of food from Mommy. You love those little flavored puff crackers along with any food you can grab with your little hands. You usually take the spoon away from me and chew on it. You are usually covered in food by the time you finish a meal.
Here you are getting cozy by the fire Daddy made. This is one of the very few pictures that shows your little teeth. You have two tiny teeth on the bottom (they are bigger now); one has poked through all the way and one is still working it's way up.
a closeup

aawww, what a great update and tribute!! Thank you for the cake and well wishes. I needed a mental health night last night :-)
Wow! I can't believe she is already 8 months old. It goes by so fast. I'm glad she enjoyed bible class. She is such a cutie!
hi, Kim...just wanted to say how beautiful your little Brooke is!