Nannie's 21st Birthday Bash
>> 1/14/08 –
celebrations,
grandparents,
MP
Ready to partay!
We made a special trip to MP for one special lady. David's grandmother Gertie (a.k.a. Nannie to the grandkids) celebrated her 88th--I mean 21st--birthday in style with the whole family at Two Senoritas. She really seemed to have a great time.
"My Nannie loves me!"
With Aunt Gail & sweet cousin Larkin... Check out those gorgeous blue eyes!
Every baby loves Uncle Terry, and Brooke is no exception. He taught her how to jam with soup spoons for entertainment.
Chillin' at Grandma's house the next day...Look how I can get around!

Can't wait to see you guys tonight! Brooke really is one of the absolute best babies ever. :-)
I just read the Jost Family blog and will most certainly keep them in my prayers. I cannot imagine how scared they must be.
Hey girl! Glad y'all could make a special trip down to see David's grandmother. I haven't seen y'all in a while. Brooke is getting so big. What a sweetie. Hopefully we will see y'all at church soon.