Happy Birthday Times Three!

What a great weekend!
So much love was shown for our three very special girls.

Before the party, we visited and opened a few presents.

Then we took some pictures with our cute birthday outfits!!

Then there was the party where we bounced for a long time.

The hilarious group picture


Pizza,

cupcakes,

and presents!Happy Birthday Brooke, Claire, and Keely!

Heather  – (May 17, 2010 at 8:35 AM)  

Wow! Three birthdays to celebrate! Your daughters are beautiful and I love your photos!

Yes, you are right. My husband LOVES having three girls who adore their daddy.

Thanks for stopping by, Kim!

Alli  – (May 17, 2010 at 8:48 PM)  

I'm sure it was a lot of work to get ready for three birthdays, but how awesome that you took care of them all at once! I love their birthday outfits!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP