A Long Line of Love
The confidence I have in myself to be a great mother comes from the foundation given to me by my Mom.
I will never fully appreciate what her love has meant to me, how much her dedication has shaped me into the person I am today.
Always present, kind, selfless, sincere.
Warm, giving, respectful, humble, committed.
A deep love for the Lord.
And it is comforting to know that Mom learned all of these things from her mother, my Grandma Ree.
I have hope that I can further the tradition.
Because my daughters and I come from a long line of love.
Mom, I love you so much. You are so special to me.
I hope you can feel your heart strings tug from me today.
Happy Mothers Day.





What a precious gift you are, Kim. (Makes me cry.) You are an awesome Mother. Love you!
THANK you so much for the sweet tribute to me and Grandma Ree! I miss you today and I do feel your heart strings! We do come from a long line of love. Love you, Mom
That was a very sweet post!