Evolution of the Headbound
If you know Brooke at all, you know she loves her headbands. We keep a basket full of them in her room.
It all started with stretchy bands for bows back when she was a very bald baby. Rarely did you see my baby girl without some big bow or flower on her head.
When she got too old for baby bands and there was not enough hair for pigtails, I started buying her headbands. She liked wearing them because they reminded her of a princess crown. When she finally got a little hair, I tried pigtails and bows. She still preferred to wear a headband instead, or as she likes to call it, a "headbound".
It's kind of her signature at preschool. Cute short haircut (because her hair is still so slow to come in) and a headband.
Brooke has become so attached to her "headbounds", she now falls asleep wearing one most of the time. When I go in to check on her after she is asleep, that is the time that I usually give her a kiss on the forehead and take her headband off of her head.

Very cute! Allie is obsessed with headbands now. Where do you find all of yours?
So cute that she already has a fashion fetish!
Adorable!
CUTE! Every girl's gotta love some sort of accessory :-)