Murray & Francine
Brooke amazes us every day with just how much she knows! I am sure every mom thinks their kid is a genius, but really--mine is! ;)
Brooke can identify most letters of the alphabet, and she can spell her name. She really loves music. She can pick up a song after hearing it just a time or two. She has an amazing memory, and she memorizes everything so fast. David and I have to be careful what we say around her. (The other day at the park she was playing with a little boy and said, "Oh, shoot!")
The latest funny thing she's been up to is inventing imaginary friends. The two living with us now are Murray and Francine. I really don't know where Francine comes from, but Murray is a puppet on Sesame Street.
Murray and Francine ride in the car with us, have favorite meals, and take naps in various places in the house.
I just love every day with our sweet and sassy girl. She keeps us laughing, that's for sure.

