Very Special Pictures

I was so thankful to find more pictures of Tom & Kristina and the kids from one of Kristina's close friends. It is completely obvious how much they both loved their children.


Lori  – (January 23, 2009 at 12:42 PM)  

those are gorgeous priceless pictures!

Hollie  – (January 24, 2009 at 10:06 AM)  

How special it must be for Austin & Ginny to know how very much you loved their parents and want to honor them. I continue to be amazed & inspired by your story....oh, and the van post- I was bawling (granted I am 5 1/2 months pregnant)! Two more girls...what blessings! You guys will continue to be on my heart & in our prayers. Any names for the twins yet?

Anonymous –   – (January 27, 2009 at 8:33 PM)  

What precious pictures! You all are in our prayers as God unfolds His awesome plan...

Hattie  – (January 27, 2009 at 8:43 PM)  

So precious! Thank you for sharing them.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP