Cast Your Vote
Step right up and give your guess as to what the genders of the twins are! We have our big sonogram this coming Tuesday, so we will all know soon enough. It crossed my mind to wait to find out when they are born, but then we decided we've had enough surprises this year for a whole decade. I don't have a preference, but Austin is very adamant that they both need to be boys.

I'm praying for all of your sweet surprises.
Of course I voted for 2 girls!
I voted 1 of each...our Nugget would love to have at least one more boy in small group!
I can't wait to hear your update tomorrow! Post as soon as you can (you know---I'm terrible about waiting for good news:-) I'm voting for one boy and one girl. Keeps the girls in the lead...but gives the boys an extra player:-)