Our Family Is Growing Again! And Again!

That's right! We found out a while ago we were expecting again. What we weren't prepared for was finding out it was TWINS! No I am not kidding. That's what most people ask. We are very excited about welcoming two more blessings into our family. 

Here is the proof if you don't believe me. 
Baby A on the left, B on the right-I think. I was sort of in a state of shock when the doctor was explaining things to me.
These little ones are set to arrive in May or June.
I am feeling fine and trying to take it easy...as much as possible anyway.

Hayley  – (January 4, 2009 at 8:33 PM)  

Congrats! Glad you are feeling well! Let me know if I can help you with anything!

-Hayley Eoff

Anonymous –   – (January 4, 2009 at 8:59 PM)  

Wow! All I can say is WOW!!

Erin  – (January 4, 2009 at 9:01 PM)  

Oh Kimber! I am so happy for you. What a wonderful blessing! I am saying prayers for a perfect pregnancy and delivery. I love you!!

Miranda  – (January 5, 2009 at 12:46 PM)  

We can't wait to meet the newest Bagleys!!

Sharon  – (January 5, 2009 at 5:31 PM)  

Congratulations! What a blessing! Praying blessings on you and your little ones:)

urbanmom  – (January 5, 2009 at 9:02 PM)  

Hey! Congrats! I am so happy for you! When are you due?? Michael and I are expecting our first...a little boy! Are you coming up to school soon...would love to see you! Hugs, Cheryl Urban

Anonymous –   – (January 5, 2009 at 9:50 PM)  

WOW - that IS exciting news! Know that our prayers will be with all of you as you prepare for this addition to your family. We admire you and David so much.

Robin England

Andrea  – (January 6, 2009 at 10:33 AM)  

Congratulations!! What exciting news!

Amy McCown  – (January 6, 2009 at 2:19 PM)  

Congratualtions. We will be praying for a healthy pregnancy, safe delivery, and easy adjustment for your growing family.

The Nhem Family  – (January 6, 2009 at 5:16 PM)  

KIM, as I am reading your blog I am filled with such joy for your family...Prayers are heading your way...Love, Kaci

Amy Wilson  – (January 6, 2009 at 6:41 PM)  

I was in complete shock when I heard earlier today! This is all in God's hands...but boy will yours be busy!!! I can't even imagine the emotion you have been through these past months. Keep smiling, laugh a lot, and know that we are all praying for you. Twins! You will have your own basketball team now:-) Congrats!

mitzi  – (January 6, 2009 at 8:12 PM)  

OH, MY GOODNESS!!! Congratulations! You guys are in our prayers...love you all!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP