A Daily Occurrence

I don't know if this is normal or if my girls are especially prissy, but hardly does a day pass without "dress-up". Brooke's new favorite words are, "the pincesses!" (the princesses), "boofull" (beautiful), and "soos on" (shoes on!). Ginny usually gets in about one fashion show a day. Well, we should probably get used to it. I see a lot of dress up clothes in our future!

Brooke has started wearing panties over her diaper...silly girl!
Mica, she is still loving this crown you gave her!

The Nhem Family  – (January 29, 2009 at 9:10 PM)  

We have ALL the princess dresses if you need them, cherish this time b/c mine is in Kinder and "too old" to wear the princess dress up clothes...Let me know if you would like ours???

MereMoore  – (January 31, 2009 at 4:53 PM)  

Kim!! I am just catching up with your blog! I am thrilled you are having 2 girls-what fun! Anything of Kathryn's is yours!! I have already started a stash for your girls.
I am truly amazed and INSPIRED by your faithfulness. You are a light to all of us and I can't wait to get to know you better - twin moms have to stick together :)

Chad  – (February 1, 2009 at 5:06 PM)  

We LOVE those two cutie girls! Thanks for bringing them and coming to see us on Thursday! I hope Ranger rivals Brooke for "Best Baby Ever"!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP