School is Cool
In the spirit of a new school year, here are some cool school facts about me. I want to know school facts about you too, so if you have a blog, do this quiz!
Did you go to Kindergarten?
Yes
What was the name of your Elementary School?
Lone Star Primary for grades 1 & 2, Seele Elementary for 3-5th grades
What was the name of your Middle or Jr. High School?
New Braunfels Middle School
What was the name of your High School?
New Braunfels High school
What were your school colors?
Elementary
blue and white
Jr. High
blue and white
High School
blue and white
What was your mascot?
Elementary
Unicorn
Jr. High
Unicorn
High School
Unicorn
Graduating Class of?
2000
Who was your favorite teacher of all time?
I had lots of favorite teachers!
Miss Griffin-first grade
Mrs, B.Smith-3rd grade
Mrs. Holden-8th grade English
Mrs. Vann-Sophomore English
...to name a few.
Can you name all of your teachers?
Yes I think so.
What were you involved in in high school?
Tennis team, Yearbook staff, Student Council, French Club
Were you in Band?
Yes in middle school I played the clarinet.
Who was your first crush?
Not really sure...
First boyfriend?
I didn't have a boyfriend in high school
Did you carry a lunch box, and if so, what "theme"?
My mom always made my lunch, but I can't remember a lunch box theme. I do remember she used to write me notes on napkins :)
Yes
What was the name of your Elementary School?
Lone Star Primary for grades 1 & 2, Seele Elementary for 3-5th grades
What was the name of your Middle or Jr. High School?
New Braunfels Middle School
What was the name of your High School?
New Braunfels High school
What were your school colors?
Elementary
blue and white
Jr. High
blue and white
High School
blue and white
What was your mascot?
Elementary
Unicorn
Jr. High
Unicorn
High School
Unicorn
Graduating Class of?
2000
Who was your favorite teacher of all time?
I had lots of favorite teachers!
Miss Griffin-first grade
Mrs, B.Smith-3rd grade
Mrs. Holden-8th grade English
Mrs. Vann-Sophomore English
...to name a few.
Can you name all of your teachers?
Yes I think so.
What were you involved in in high school?
Tennis team, Yearbook staff, Student Council, French Club
Were you in Band?
Yes in middle school I played the clarinet.
Who was your first crush?
Not really sure...
First boyfriend?
I didn't have a boyfriend in high school
Did you carry a lunch box, and if so, what "theme"?
My mom always made my lunch, but I can't remember a lunch box theme. I do remember she used to write me notes on napkins :)
