Here are a few of my favorites from our darling's latest photo shoot. These are all, of course, before we took away that pretty flower in the bottom picture and she threw probably the biggest fit of her life. Still, we got some great shots of our sweet angel. :-)



They are angelic photos, too funny with the story, hehe
All of the pictures are great. I know you are happy with all of them. I really like the one of her lying on the brown bear, very sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Mica
Adorable pictures!
She is so, so sweet! I think you are making up the story about her throwing a fit.
What a sweetie! All of the pictures are great and I find it hard to believe that sweet Brooke would ever throw a fit!
Such a pretty, pretty little girl!!
Love, Aunt Diana
I love the one where she huged the bear and the one where she's holding the flower!!! So sweet!
Love,
Kori