What a sweet, precious girl Brooke is! Happy Birthday!!
She's soo gorgeous, you're going to have a hard time selecting your top to send me, I can tell :-)
Happy Birthday sweet Brooke! I know Mommy and Daddy are so proud of the big girl you have become :)
She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday Brooke!! I love the bib that says, "I'm not a Boy". I need to get one for Brayden that says, "I'm not a Girl".
What a sweet slidshow with the music..I enjoyed it:) So cute!
Happy Birthday sweet Brooke! Loved the slideshow.
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
What a sweet, precious girl Brooke is! Happy Birthday!!
She's soo gorgeous, you're going to have a hard time selecting your top to send me, I can tell :-)
Happy Birthday sweet Brooke! I know Mommy and Daddy are so proud of the big girl you have become :)
She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday Brooke!! I love the bib that says, "I'm not a Boy". I need to get one for Brayden that says, "I'm not a Girl".
What a sweet slidshow with the music..I enjoyed it:) So cute!
Happy Birthday sweet Brooke! Loved the slideshow.