Guess I have to change my ticker...

I am feeling a little sad as my precious little baby embarks on her first birthday tomorrow. Time has flown by soo fast.  I have loved every minute of being this sweet angel's mommy. I can't believe how she has grown in a year. Every day she does something new. I am so thankful for the time I have with her as a baby, and I look forward to watching her grow (not too fast though!). Here are a few pictures of what our little monkey has been into this week.

practicing for cirque de soleil
baby feet
carrying the diaper bag like mommy
IN the kitchen cabinet
toting around anything within reach

Anonymous –   – (May 21, 2008 at 3:37 PM)  

Busy little bee!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

Love, Aunt Diana

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP