A Very Looong Week

We are finally moved in to our new house! Thanks to AWESOME friends and family (like David's mom staying with Brooke for 3 days straight) we made it all in one piece! 

Here is a picture taken right before we closed for all you curious folks. 
 We are really learning what it's like to be home owners. Since we have moved in, the water heater broke and fixing the kitchen sink was tougher than we thought. We have also made a couple of voluntary improvements like new floors in living and dining room and new carpet in the playroom. Kinsey is growing to love the back yard. Brooke is enjoying all the space to move around. 

Grandma brought her this yellow rocker that she just adores! She will sit in it for a long time, such a big girl.

Anonymous –   – (May 11, 2008 at 12:54 PM)  

The house looks beautiful, congrats!

Amy Wilson  – (May 20, 2008 at 4:07 PM)  

Congrats on the house! I didn't know you had found one. I'm terrible about keeping up with everyone these days. Very thankful for your blog so I can see what I've missed over the months. We'll have to come and see your new place (well--if you tell us where it is:-)

It looks beautiful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP