Celebrate Good Times

Mother's Day was really special. My parents and Kelly drove to spend the weekend with us. Dad and David spent most of the weekend fixing things around the house, which I think was fine with them. The rest of us just relaxed and did a little decorating. Sunday after church we enjoyed a brunch in honor of the Moms. I got some pretty awesome gifts and some sweet cards. I really enjoyed spending my first Mother's Day with my family! 

Saturday afternoon we celebrated with an early birthday party for Brooke. She enjoyed a few big bites of birthday cake, then had fun dumping the rest on the floor. She loves being the center of attention! 
In my birthday dress!
Brooke was mostly interested in this envelope. She cried when we tried to take it away to focus on her presents. 
Time for birthday cake!
Going...
going...
GONE!

Anonymous –   – (May 13, 2008 at 3:24 PM)  

Pretty, Pretty Birthday girl!!!

Love, Aunt Diana

Anonymous –   – (May 13, 2008 at 10:14 PM)  

Close to one year, how exciting :-) Brooke is soo beautiful, hope to see ya'll tomorrow!

Miranda  – (May 14, 2008 at 12:18 PM)  

Happy belated Mothers Day! Can't wait to see your house tonight and catch up!

Emily K Adams  – (May 14, 2008 at 3:08 PM)  

Fun birthday time! She really is such a pretty little girl! When is her b-day...Abigail's is May 10th, so I'm thinking their pretty close.

Amy McCown  – (May 15, 2008 at 7:29 AM)  

Wow I have a lot to catch up on. You all have been busy. Happy Birthday Brooke. She looked cute in her little birthday dress. She is getting to be such a big girl.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP