May Catch Up! (AKA: The Longest Post Ever!)
What a busy few weeks! I am going to catch up on my blog quickly here, with special respect to my three girls' birthdays that I will get to with separate posts. Warning: This is going to be ALL over the place!
In early May, we took a trip to Mt. Pleasant.
| Brooke & Cousin Avery |
| K&C on the drive |
| Cutest baseball fan ever! |
Grammy joined us for Muffins With Mommy at preschool.
We had a great Mother's Day! Mom spent it with us, and we all went to church and then brunch at Cafe Brazil and I got these stunning roses from my sweet husband and girls.
We took a trip to the Dallas Arboretum with Mom & Kelly.
We've hopped a few playgrounds...
That same day, if you can believe it, we made it to our friends' birthday party at Gymboree. What a fun place!
Last Thursday, Brooke had her End of the Year Preschool Party.
| I was cleaning up sand in my house for days! But they had a great time! |
| Big girl |
| Brooke and her amazing teacher, Mrs. Ellen. |
Then we headed to Mt Pleasant once again this past weekend for the girls' triple party there for family. It was at a bounce house place and it was lots of fun for them!

Love the picture in your header. What pretty girls!
I, too, love the new header pic. I can't believe how much they ALL look alike. They are beautiful. May looks like it's been a wonderful month for you guys! Thanks for the update. Can't believe the twins are turning 2!