My sister Kelly just completed an internship at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago. I went to visit her at the end of April and bring her back home. We had so much fun!! I really didn't know what to do with myself with no kids to take care of. Thanks to my wonderful mother in law Jeanett for taking such good care of my family while I was away.
Kelly lived on the 19th floor of a high rise building in downtown Chicago. Very cool! These pictures are from her apartment and building. The picture at the top right is the view from her bedroom window.
 |
| Having fun around town! |
 |
| The Magnificent Mile |
 |
| Uno's Pizza. Seriously delicious. |
 |
| Seriously. |
 |
| The Water Tower...one of the only surviving structures from the Chicago Fire. |
 |
| The Willis (formerly Sears) Tower! |
 |
| Scenery. I loved how they had flowers, plants and trees among all the buildings. |
The Bean
 |
We took an Architecture Boat Tour. We departed from Navy Pier. We saw tons of interesting buildings, and we got a great history lesson!
Thanks Kelly for a fabulous trip and some memories I will always treasure! |
Kim, how great that you could go on such a great girl trip with your sister!!! You took wonderful shots!