Even More May Things

This and the last two posts were updated on November 2011, but I dated them May because I think it'll make the blog look and flow better. I think I must have been pretty overwhelmed back in May, because I am finding even more pictures and events from that month. :) I think this was around the time that my sister Kelly got a job in Dallas and moved in with us. Her "bedroom" was also our playroom/computer room, so I didn't want to disturb her in the evenings with my blogging. 

First we had Brooke's end of year preschool performance.
Ready to watch big sister!

Proud of our little tiger! She had such a great preschool year in the 3's class with Ms. Ellen. So thankful!
 We also had a pretty big scare with tornados in the area. One night we had to get the girls out of bed and put them in the tub! Fun times.
3 girlies in a tub!
 A live-in auntie means a date night for David and me once in a while. Thanks sis!

Bye bye kisses
 At the very end of May we broke out the big plastic pool with the built in slide.

Beautiful Keely

Ready for summer!



Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP