The Garden Party

I took a pretty big break from blogging. Sorry about that! At the urging of some of my dear family members, and also because this is my scrapbook, I would like to get back into the habit of telling our story.

I'll begin with the girls' triple birthday bash, a garden themed party set in our back yard on a Friday around lunchtime. Mom & Kelly came in town for the special event and they were a lot of help that day. We had a planting station where guests could pot their own flowers to take home. There was also a "Pin the Bug on the Flower" game, a flower temporary tattoo table, bubble station, and a flower craft. After stations and a sandwich lunch, we came inside and opened presents and ate butterfly cupcakes. It was great! I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to, but I got a few cute ones.

Claire getting ready to plant a flower.

Friends Elle & Sydney pinning the bugs on the flower.

Brooke and her friend Addison

Daddy came home from work for the party!


Daddy & Keely

Opening presents

Keely and one of the party favors.. a fuzzy worm.

Brooke & Baby All-Gone from Grammy
The Cake.. er-Cupcakes!

Claire finds goodies on the table.

Yum!
After the party, the girls, Mom, Kelly, and I packed up in the wagon, swung by the pizza place, and headed to the park for dinner. We got a few more pictures of the birthday girls. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP