Avery's Birthday and A Little Sad
We got to spend cousin Avery's 2nd birthday with her since Grandma and Aunt Diana were visiting. The girls all had so much fun together!
Happy Birthday Avery! We love you!!
To say all of the girls like Yo Gabba Gabba is an understatement.
Dancing cousins!
And the reason I'm sad is because when Grandma, Diana, & Avery left to go home, they took Brooke with them! She will stay in MP until Sunday, which means she will be gone about four days. I think she will have a blast going to Avery's big party and being spoiled by Grandma.
This will be the longest David and I have ever been apart from her!
I already miss her. On the other hand, it is pretty quiet around here :).

Time away from your kiddos is always hard but can be a welcome break, too! I know you'll enjoy the time with just your "little girls."