15 Months
The girls had their checkup today, and braved a toe prick and four shots! Poor babies. I was thankful David was able to go with us this time so that each baby could be adequately loved on and consoled.
Claire
Weight: 23lbs 6oz
Height: 30 in
Head Circ: 18.5 in
Claire is so much fun right now. She loves a good hug, copying her big sis Brooke, and clapping at the end of every song she hears. She remains pretty easy going, a great sleeper, and generally happy all the time. She can say several words. She is very strong, and her new favorite thing to do is climb up on furniture of any kind. We love our sweet girl!
Keely
Weight: 23lbs 12oz
Height: 30 in
Head Circ: 18.6 in
Keely also loves getting hugs, walking around acting like she owns the place, and squealing at the top of her lungs in excitement to just about anything she finds amusing. She enjoys playing the game of- "Give me my doggie, then I'll throw it out of my crib and cry until you give it back to me, I laugh, then I throw it in Sister's crib and cry about it." Her new favorite thing is carry around the play broom and act like she's helping clean up. So cute! We love our savvy girl!
Interesting Info:
Brooke's Stats from her 15 month checkup back in '08
Weight: 21lbs 5oz
Height: 31.5 in
Head Circ: 18 in
Brooke was so different than the babies, it was like she kind of skipped being a baby and moved straight on to being a kid, and an independent one at that. And we wouldn't have had it any other way; we love our sassy girl!
I am relishing "babying" my babies for as long as possible. They are my little cuddle bugs.
I am relishing "babying" my babies for as long as possible. They are my little cuddle bugs.


I can't believe that they are 15 months old! So funny that they are so close in size to each other.
So amazing and so glad they are healthy!! Love all my grand babies!
So funny cause I always think Aaron wasn't a baby for long. I think cause he walked at 10 months so before he wasn't even a year I thought of him as a toddler.