Sock Bunnies

I saw a fun and easy craft idea and just had to try it while the babies were napping. We already had most of the materials, and for those we didn't have we improvised. We used a sock without a match (I could easily find several of those), rice, elmer's glue, googly eyes, white paper, rubber bands, pom-poms, and scissors.

My super cute craft partner :)

We funneled rice into a sock with a rolled up piece of paper, filling it pretty full,
closed it up with a rubber band and left room for bunny ears,
another rubber band to make a head and body,
glued on googly eyes, pom-poms for nose and tail, and white paper teeth.
Then a cut down the middle of the top part for bunny ears.
Four little bunnies in a row.
Brooke pointed out her favorite, named "Brookie".
Bunny tails!

Unknown  – (March 27, 2010 at 10:38 PM)  

Those are SOO cute, Kim! Wow...you are so crafty. :)

Miranda  – (March 28, 2010 at 2:06 PM)  

Those are way cute! Hopefully I can remember that idea in a year or two!

Alli  – (March 29, 2010 at 3:11 PM)  

Love them! I'll have to file that away for next year.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP