Back to Her Sweet Self
I have shared that we were struggling to deal with Brooke's behavior lately. I am very happy to report that she's been doing great the last couple of weeks. I think the main reason for the switch is that we said goodbye to the potty for a while. I think the potty was a big source of stress for Brooke and for Mommy & Daddy. Since its departure, Brooke's behavior has drastically changed for the better. For now, we are focusing on all the positive things Brooke is doing. And there are so many! The potty may come back in a couple months, or if she decides she is ready. In the meantime, we are so enjoying our sweet girl and all of her good choices.
Just a few of the cute things we hear from Brookie:
"My heart is so happy!" (She says this a lot; melts my heart!)
"I love my family." / "I want to see my family."
"I'm the Big Sissy. And I love my little Sissies so much!"
"I have brown eyes like my Mommy."
"My eyes have stars in them."
"Jesus is so special to me." / "I love Jesus." / "God is in my heart."
