Those are fantastic! Were they taken in New Braunfels?
Thanks Hattie. Haggard Park in Plano (downtown). Tiffany is Garrett McGinn's sister. :)
These are SO good! It's hard to pick favorites, because they are all great! Oh, and their cute headbands and outfits...precious!
So cute! I love the one of all the girls from the back.
Such sweet pictures. I can't believe your little ones are getting so big...standing up! Hope your spring break is going well!
What a beautiful family of 5! Such sweet little girls you have.
What a beautiful family!
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
Those are fantastic! Were they taken in New Braunfels?
Thanks Hattie. Haggard Park in Plano (downtown). Tiffany is Garrett McGinn's sister. :)
These are SO good! It's hard to pick favorites, because they are all great! Oh, and their cute headbands and outfits...precious!
So cute! I love the one of all the girls from the back.
Such sweet pictures. I can't believe your little ones are getting so big...standing up! Hope your spring break is going well!
What a beautiful family of 5! Such sweet little girls you have.
What a beautiful family!