Grocery Gold!
Grocery shopping for me usually means a 10:00pm run to Walmart by myself after the kids are asleep. I usually dread the trip because by 10:00pm I am so exhausted.
But not today.
Today, I stumbled upon this little jewel.
That's right. A DOUBLE SEATER cart with a CAR in the front!
I pulled up to the Kroger parking lot for a quick trip to buy some fruit. I prepared to whip out the double stroller. I did a double take as I glanced at the buggy Brooke was whining about, pleading to "drive the car one". I realized that this was no ordinary cart, that it could easily accommodate all of my children, and a smile crept upon my face. "Sure, Brooke. You can drive the car."
Thank you Kroger. You made a Momma's (and a daughter's) day today.

We love the car-double cart at Kroger! It's the only way to wrangle all three of them at the grocery store....that and the free cookie from the bakery!
What a great idea! I bet that made things quite a bit easier for you!