Twin Bathtime 101
Below is the first picture I have taken of Keely & Claire during bathtime. They are nearly seven months old. As a baby Brooke took baths quite regularly, and many of those were caught on camera or even videotaped. Unfortunately the second, or in our case second and third kids, receive quite a bit less documentation of their happenings.
In my defense, it is much harder than you might think to bathe two slippery babies. After a few months of experience, here is my method. I undress them in another room, and I fill the bath to just the right amount. I make sure to have a large towel on hand in the bathroom. I go get the naked babies, one in each arm, and with much skill, place them one at a time into the bath as the picture shows. They kick around and splash while I wipe each of them down with a soapy washcloth. Then just as quickly as it began, bathtime is over. I carefully lift each baby out of the bath and onto the big towel, wrap them up, and head out of the bathroom to put on pajamas.
They may see the bathtub less than other kids their age, but they really do not seem to mind.

you are VERY talented!
Gracious...I've never even thought about how you have to bathe 2 babies at once...yikes! It'll be nice when they can sit up and play with each other!
Spoken like a pro. Just wait until they can try to climb out! But seriously, when they get better at sitting up in the tub, they entertain themselves & each other longer. By the way, the inflatable duck tub worked wonders for us. Let me know if you'd like to borrow it to give it a try.