It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Yesterday, we awoke to a big surprise... snow falling in the backyard! Brooke was thrilled! With a coat and boots over her pajamas, I let her romp around in what would qualify as a Texas winter wonderland.
I am beginning to realize that this Christmas will be a very exciting one for Brooke, as she is able to understand much more than last year. Unfortunately she has a pretty substantial fear of Santa. On the upside, she constantly mentions baby Jesus. Yessss!
Our tree is up, Christmas music is playing nonstop, and I finally feel okay about wearing my snowman pajama pants that I wore all year long.

Claire and Keely wearing their new favorite pajamas from Aunt Kelly
David did a great job with the decorating!
Look at these little reindeer!

Winters  – (December 4, 2009 at 10:43 AM)  

Those are the cutest little reindeer I've ever seen!

Summer  – (December 4, 2009 at 1:03 PM)  

Wow snow already! I really like your tree but I have to say the reindeer are the cutest I have ever seen :0)
Summer

Kristi  – (December 4, 2009 at 7:55 PM)  

Your little reindeer are so precious! Christmas blessings to you!

aLena  – (December 6, 2009 at 9:37 AM)  

Sooo BEAUTIFUL!

Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP