Hello Santa!
These adorable dresses from Grandma were a perfect choice for a visit to see Santa at the Galleria. All three girls were very very good for the entire time. Brooke somehow overcame her fears, because she was delighted to sit on Santa's lap to tell him she wanted a piano, some drums (oh dear), and a baby doll.
A few pictures before we see Santa!
I love them!
Keely and Claire holding hands on the way to see Santa.
A quick stop to admire the giant Christmas tree and ice skating rink.
I managed to take a couple of pictures with my camera. We ended up buying the professional photo too. How could we not, since all three were tear-free and looking at the camera!
Poor Santa. Look closely and you will see Claire checking to make sure Santa is authentic.
Sweet memories!

Impressive! I love the picture of the twins holding hands...so sweet!
Very cute. I am impressed!
So adorable! I'm crossing my fingers for no tears, but I'm actually not very optimistic. :)