Kickin' it at the Bar H Dude Ranch
WARNING: Picture overload (as usual!) I just love my family so much I can't stop taking pictures of them :)
Last weekend we packed up what seemed like our whole house and headed to west Texas.
Destination--- The Goodnight Reunion.
Yes, that's right. I am related to the famous and legendary cowboy Charles Goodnight. Remember learning about the Goodnight-Loving Trail in 7th Grade Texas History? I thought so. This was our first trip to a Goodnight Reunion.
We met Mom, Dad, Kelly, Aunt Beth, Aunt Joyce, & Uncle Elton at the Bar H Dude Ranch just outside Clarendon. We stayed on the working dude ranch all weekend. I felt like a real Texan!
We spent a big part of the weekend just hanging around the ranch. I was especially thankful for all the willing babysitters!
Kel & Aunt Joyce posing in Joyce's cute little cabin.
Buffalo!
Horseshoes!
a Playground! And Grammy!
spider web
I love this picture taken by Joyce. I look at the weeds and see a nuisance. Brooke finds a beautiful flower. Oh I can learn so much from this girl!
My Wonderful Dad!
He got to bond with the babies while we ate breakfast one morning.
More to come!
