4 Month Checkup
I am proud to say I made it through another appointment with the girls. After a few shots and a LOT of screaming, it was over. Phew!
The Numbers
Claire (big sis) who has always been slightly smaller than Keely since birth, has surpassed her sissy in the weight department, if just by a few ounces. Claire weighs 14 lbs 11 oz and is 24 inches long.
Keely (lil sis) weighs 14 lbs 7 oz and is 24 inches long.
What They're Doing
Their personalities are really starting to shine. As long as they are rested, fed, and feeling good, they are very happy babies. They "talk" to us and smile all the time. They are both very verbal! They continue to be somewhat high maintenance when the above mentioned requirements are not met, but we love our feisty girls!
Keely can roll from back to front. She does this all the time actually. As a result she ends up sleeping on her tummy at night. Claire, on the other hand, is pretty content to stay where we lay her. She was the first to roll from tummy to back and has done this a few times. Keely only rolls back to front; Claire only rolls front to back. Silly girls!
I am so pleased with their sleeping patterns lately. We have them in separate cribs now in their room. They both lay down without much fuss and drift off to sleep. For the most part they sleep long stretches, often all night. Woohoo! I am crossing my fingers this continues!
They both like to bunch up their lovies and blankets in front of their faces. They each still love their swings (thankfully)!! And of course they both love their big sister, who continues to be very sweet to them.
I am so thankful every day for the opportunity to be Mommy to these precious girls. I am really trying to savor my time with them while they are still so little, together and individually. I love them so much!

Their personalities really are starting to show. Ranger clearly is enjoying them very much!