Whoa, Back Up!
So how did all this happen a week early? Friday (May 8) at my appointment I was progressing a little further than the doctor would have liked, so she said I should come in Monday and if there was any change, that we would have the babies Monday.
So we went on with our weekend plans: Brooke's birthday party Saturday and coordinating the church nursery Sunday.
Saturday morning I began to have contractions. I was pretty uncomfortable, but determined to wait to call the doctor until after the party. I just had to get through Brooke's birthday party! I started feeling a lot better when my parents and Kelly arrived at my house.
The party went really well despite changing locations at the last minute. Brooke is one loved little girl! She really enjoyed having a special celebration just for her. I can't believe my baby is turning TWO on Friday!!!
Thankfully the signs of labor pretty much disappeared Saturday evening, so we were able to go to church the next morning, but by the time I had my doctor's appointment Monday, it was certainly time for the babies to be born!

Happy Birthday Brooke!!!