Not Quite Ready for Baby Sisters?
Since we have been setting up all the little baby things in the house, Brooke thinks they are all for her. We put the crib together and she wanted to "night night" in it. She said "I want to get in!" when we assembled the swing. And just look how excited she is about two new car seats! She wants to put their little clothes on and play with their baby toys. I am letting her explore everything for now, hopefully the newness will wear off and she won't be too jealous when the little babies start using "her" new things.
P.S. Mom said I did a lot of the same things when I had a baby sister. I was not a happy camper when Kelly came home! Let's pray Brooke does as well with two little sisters as she did with getting a new big brother and sister.
